A Phase 3, Randomized Study Investigating the Safety of CVT-301 (Levodopa Inhalation Powder) in Parkinson's Disease (PD) Patients With Motor Response Fluctuations (OFF Phenomena) Compared to an Observational Cohort Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics; Civitas Therapeutics
- 27 Apr 2018 Long-term efficacy results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Apr 2018 Long-term pulmonary safety results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 16 Apr 2018 According to an Acorda Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presentations at the upcoming American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History