A Phase 3, Randomized Study Investigating the Safety of CVT-301 (Levodopa Inhalation Powder) in Parkinson's Disease (PD) Patients With Motor Response Fluctuations (OFF Phenomena) Compared to an Observational Cohort Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics; Civitas Therapeutics
- 18 Jun 2018 According to an Acorda Therapeutics media release, data were previously presented at the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting in April 2018.
- 18 Jun 2018 According to an Acorda Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the upcoming 2nd Pan American Parkinsons Disease and Movement Disorders Congress 2018.
- 29 May 2018 According to an Acorda Therapeutics media release, based on the data from this trial, European Medicines Agency has completed formal validation of Marketing Authorization Application for INBRIJA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History