A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Activity of Azacitidine and to Compare Azacitidine to Historical Controls in Pediatric Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia Before Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Jun 2018 This trial has been completed in Austria.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Sep 2022 to 11 Nov 2018.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2018 to 12 Apr 2018.