A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Single-arm Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of ST-400 Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Treatment of Transfusion-Dependent Beta-thalassemia (TDT)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SB-BCLmR-HSPC (Primary)
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sangamo Therapeutics
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to begin in the first half of 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018, according to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release.