A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Effects of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) on the Occurrence of Major Cardiovascular Events in Patients With, or at High Risk for, Cardiovascular Disease Who Are Statin Intolerant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Outcomes; CVOT
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 20 Feb 2018 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results from this study are expected to support the submissions for a cardiovascular disease risk reduction indication in the U.S. and Europe by 2022.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, patient enrollment is proceeding as planned and remains on track to fully enroll by mid-2019.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, this trial is on track to be well-underway by 1H 2019.