A Phase Ib, Multi-centre, Open-label Study of a First-in-class Nucleotide Analogue Acelarin (NUC-1031) in Combination With Cisplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a NuCana media release, the company anticipates reporting further data in 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.