T-cell Therapy in Combination With Vemurafenib for Patients With BRAF Mutated Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.