A Double-blind Randomized Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group 12 Week Study to Investigate the Effects of Epanova Compared to Placebo and Compared to Fenofibrate on Liver Fat Content in Hypertriglyceridemic overwEight subjeCTs; EFFECT I
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid/docosahexaenoic acid (Primary) ; Fenofibrate
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EFFECT-I
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.