A Phase III, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172/MK-8742 Versus Sofosbuvir/Pegylated Interferon/Ribavirin (PR) in Treatment-Naive and PR Prior Treatment Failure Subjects With Chronic HCV GT1, 4 or 6 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir/grazoprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin; Sofosbuvir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-EDGE Head-to-Head
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Aug 2016 Results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 14 Apr 2016 Results of this trial were presented at The International Liver Congress 2016, according to a Merck media release.
- 14 Apr 2016 Results published in a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History