A Phase II, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety, tolerability and efficacy of topical AKP-11 administration to participants with plaque psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AKP 11 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Akaal Pharma
- 14 Dec 2015 According to an Akaal Pharma media release, dosing in this trial will commence in January 2016.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per Akaal Pharma media release.
- 16 Jun 2015 According to an Akaal Pharma media release, the company received approval to initiate this study.