A Phase I-II Study of the Safety and Efficacy of a True Human Antibody, 514G3, in Subjects Hospitalized With Bacteremia Due to Staphylococcus Aureus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs 514 G3 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XBiotech
- 25 Jan 2018 According to an XBiotech media release, results are published in the journal PLOS ONE.
- 03 Apr 2017 According to an XBiotech media release, Dr. Mark E. Rupp, Professor and Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, Medical Director, Department of Infection Control & Epidemiology at the University of Nebraska is the principal investigator in this trial.
- 03 Apr 2017 Top-line results published in a XBiotech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History