A Phase I/II Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Palifermin (Kepivance) in Persons Undergoing Unrelated Donor Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palifermin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Fludarabine; Furosemide; Mesna; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Rituximab; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus; Vincristine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.