A phase II study assessing the intracranial response to nivolumab and nivolumab combined with ipilimumab in patients with melanoma brain metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABC Trial
- 27 Mar 2018 Results (n=79) assessing efficacy and safety of nivolumab alone or in combination with ipilimumab in patients with active melanoma brain metastases, were published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 23 Mar 2018 Results published in the Melanoma Institute Australia Media Release
- 23 Mar 2018 Results published in Lancet Oncology according to a Melanoma Institute Australia media release.