An Open-label, Single-arm, Post-authorization Pragmatic Clinical Trial On The Safety And Efficacy Of Benefix (Nonacog Alfa, Recombinant Factor Ix) In Subjects With Hemophilia B In Usual Care Settings In China
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.