Phase 1b/2a Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of G1T28 in Patients With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Receiving Etoposide and Carboplatin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trilaciclib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 23 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 23 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company recently announced positive phase 2a topline data showing myelopreservation benefits in newly diagnosed, treatment-naive small cell lung cancer (SCLC) patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History