An Open-Label, Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of JNJ-64041809, a Live Attenuated Listeria Monocytogenes Immunotherapy, in Subjects With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 64041809 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech; Janssen Biotech
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jan 2018 to 15 Jun 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Jan 2018.