Phase I Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of BMN-673 in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies That Have BRCA Mutations or Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2017 Outcomes of pharmacokinetic-toxicity model developed using data from this trial, presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.