A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability and Evidence of Activity of Intravitreal APL-2 Therapy in Patients Geographic Atrophy (GA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FILLY
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Feb 2018 According to the Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, 18 month results from this study will be presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Macula Society 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 Results published in the Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History