A parallel group randomised, controlled, multi-centre phase II open label trial to evaluate progression free survival in Cohort A: Pancreatic NETs - peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT)/capecitabine + temozolomide (CAPTEM) vs. CAPTEM (control) and Cohort B: Midgut NETs - PRRT/CAPTEM vs. PRRT (control).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177Lu)-oxodotreotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Temozolomide
- Indications Intestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTROL NETS
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 165 to 72.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.