A Phase I Study to Determine the Safety of the Combination of Stable-Emulsion Formulation of Glucopyranosyl Lipid A (GLA-SE) With Radiation in Patients With Metastatic Sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing effect of intratumoral injection of G100 on systemic anti-tumor immune response in the soft tissue sarcoma microenvironment, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History