Phase I dose escalation study of oral administration of S 78454 given as monotherapy in the treatment of patients with refractory or relapsed acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia or high or intermediary-2 risk myelodysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abexinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics; Servier
- 29 Jan 2018 According to results published in the Leukemia and Lymphoma, the study was closed due to limited clinical benefit.
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to results published in the Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.