A Phase IIa, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Multi-Cohort, Immune-Modulated Study of Selected Small Molecules (Gefitinib, AZD9291, or Selumetinib + Docetaxel) or a 1st Immune-Mediated Therapy (IMT; Tremelimumab) With a Sequential Switch to a 2nd IMT (MEDI4736) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB-IV)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.