An Observer-blind Study to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Different Formulations of GSK Biologicals' Investigational RSV Vaccine (GSK3003891A), in Healthy Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3003891A (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RSV F-020
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Feb 2018 Results (n=424) of pool data from two trials (NCT02360475 and NCT02753413) assessing the reactogenicity and immunogenicity of three different RSV-PreF formulations in non-pregnant women of childbearing age, were published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in Germany.