A Phase 1 Study of BLU-285 in Patients With Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis (advSM) and Relapsed or Refractory Myeloid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 65.
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, the company has selected 300 mg QD as the recommended part two dose (RP2D) for the expansion portion of this trial and continues to enroll patients in the expansion portion of the trial with the goal of generating additional data in 2018.
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, data from the study will be presented in an oral presentation during the Plenary Scientific Session at the 59th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition (ASH).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History