A Phase 1 Study of BLU-285 in Patients With Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) and Other Relapsed and Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, updated data from this trial were presented at the 22nd Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) Annual Meeting.
- 02 Jan 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, as off October 11, 2017, 116 patients had been treated including 76 patients with KIT-driven GIST, 39 patients with PDGFRa-driven GIST, and one patient with KIT/PDGFRa wild-type GIST in this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History