A Phase 1, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation First-Time-in-Human Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Profile of Single and Repeat Oral Doses of FDL169 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs FDL 169 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms FTIH
- Sponsors Flatley Discovery Lab
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.