A Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Study of ACP-196 Alone and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms KEYNOTE144
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.