A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing Retinoschisin (rAAV2tYF-CB-hRS1) in Patients With X-linked Retinoschisis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AAV RS1 (Primary)
- Indications Retinoschisis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 10 Apr 2018 According to the Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, topline data from this study is expected in Q4 2018 with the final analysis at the twelve-month time point.
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release.
- 09 Feb 2018 According to an AGTC media release, the company expects to present data after the last patient enrolled has been followed for six months.