Adjuvant Immunotherapy With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Pembrolizumab (MK- 3475) Versus Placebo After Complete Resection of High-risk Stage III Melanoma: A Randomized, Double- Blind Phase 3 Trial of the EORTC Melanoma Group
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-054
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, results from the study will be present at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, Alexander Eggermont, Director General at the Gustave Roussy Cancer Institute, Professor of Oncology, University of Paris-Saclay is the study Chair.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, results from this trial will be presented at an upcoming medical meeting and submitted to regulatory authorities.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History