Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy and Safety Study Comparing EG-1962 to Standard of Care Oral Nimodipine in Adults With Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nimodipine (Primary) ; Nimodipine
- Indications Cerebral ischaemia; Subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEWTON 2
- Sponsors Edge Therapeutics
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an Edge Therapeutics media release, interim analysis results from this trial are expected by the end of April 2018.
- 29 Dec 2017 According to an Edge Therapeutics media release, an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) has recommended that this study continue as planned based on the completion of a pre-planned futility analysis. The DMC made this recommendation after evaluating data from the Day 90 follow-up visit of the first 150 patients randomized and treated, as well as the available safety data in the study.
- 20 Nov 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark.