Phase II Trial of Ra-223 dichloride in combination with Hormonal Therapy and Denosumab in the Treatment of Patients with Hormone-Positive Bone-Dominant Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant; Letrozole; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 24 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.