An Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Clinical Activity of IMO-8400 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Who Completed Study 8400-401
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bazlitoran (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 28 Oct 2016 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has been suspended due to prioritization of the clinical development plans for IMO-2125, assessment showing level of clinical activity seen in the WM trial does not support monotherapy and the Companys commercial assessment of IMO-8400
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported by an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.