Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Masked, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of RGN-259 Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Neurotrophic Keratopathy: SEER-1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Thymosin-beta-4 (Primary)
- Indications Keratitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEER-1
- Sponsors ReGenTree
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals media release, the targeted completion of this trial is in the year 2018.