A Phase 2 Study of CDX-011 (Glembatumumab Vedotin) for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued, because based on the data from METRIC study, company has decided to discontinue the glembatumumab vedotin program across all indications.
- 19 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, were presented at the 9th World Congress of Melanoma in October 2017 by the National Cancer Institute (NCI)