A Cancer Research UK Phase I/IIa clinical trial of BI-1206; an antibody to FcƔRIIB (CD32b), as a single agent and in combination with an anti-CD20 antibody in patients with CD32b positive B-cell malignancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1206 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a BioInvent International media release, first data read-out is expected half of 2018.
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.