A Phase 2 Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety and Dose-response of the Bimatoprost Ocular Insert (2.2mg, 13mg) With and Without Concomitant Artificial Tears Compared to a Placebo Ocular Insert With and Without Concomitant Timolol (0.5%) Ophthalmic Solution in Patients With Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bimatoprost (Primary) ; Timolol
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ForSight VISION5
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a ForSight VISION5 media release.
- 11 Jun 2015 According to a ForSight VISION5 company media release, company expecting top-line data from this trial in second half of 2015.
- 11 Jun 2015 According to a ForSight VISION5 company media release, study enrolled 121 subjects at ten clinical sites in the USA in under nine weeks.