A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin+Paclitaxel or Atezolizumab in Combination With Carboplatin+Nab-Paclitaxel Versus Carboplatin+Nab-Paclitaxel in Chemotherapy-Naive Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 131
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 20 Mar 2018 According to a Genentech media release, data from interim analysis of this trial will be presented at an upcoming oncology congress, and the trial will continue as planned.
- 20 Mar 2018 Co-Primary endpoint of Progression-Free Survival (PFS) has been met according to a Genentech media release.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.