A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Escalating Dose Study of Subcutaneous Certolizumab Pegol (CZP) to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of CZP in Healthy Chinese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Crohn's disease; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Spondylitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 30 Mar 2018 According to the UCB media release, based on the data from this study, company announced the submission of an application for an Import Drug License to the Chinese Food and Drug Administration for the approval of CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol) to treat moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis.
- 13 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.