The Safety of Oral Apixaban (Eliquis) Versus Subcutaneous Enoxaparin (Lovenox) for Thromboprophylaxis in Women With Suspected Pelvic Malignancy; a Prospective Randomized Open Blinded End-point (PROBE) Design
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 171 to 400.