Pilot Study of the REVA Sirolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Coronary Scaffold.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms FANTOM-1
- Sponsors REVA Medical
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2015 Results presented at the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference, as per REVA Medical media release.
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.