SHERLOC: A Phase 2 Study of MM-121 in Combination With Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Alone in Patients With Heregulin Positive, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Seribantumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHERLOC
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release, planned number of patients changed from 80 to 100.
- 29 Jan 2018 Last checked against Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2018 The protocol has been amended to remove Pemetrexed (comparator) from the study. Also the planned patient number has decreased to 80.