A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 study of S-588410 as adjuvant therapy after curative resection in patients with esophageal cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs S-288310/S-488310 (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoTherapy Science; Shionogi
- 06 Mar 2018 According to an OncoTherapy Science media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Mar 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan .
- 25 Feb 2015 New trial record