A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin+Paclitaxel With or Without Bevacizumab Compared With Carboplatin + Paclitaxel + Bevacizumab in Chemotherapy-Naïve Patients With Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 150; IMpower150
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Mar 2018 Interim results presented in a Genentech Media Release.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Dec 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 22 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2018 to 22 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History