An Open-label Phase 1b Study Of Pf-04449913 (Glasdegib) In Combination With Azacitidine In Patients With Previously Untreated Higher-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT 1012
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 72.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 6 Nov 2021.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 7 Nov 2019.