An Open-label Phase 1b Study Of Pf-04449913 (Glasdegib) In Combination With Azacitidine In Patients With Previously Untreated Higher-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Glasdegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT 1012
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 72.
- 17 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 170.
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Nov 2021 to 1 Apr 2021.