Regorafenib Dose Optimization Study (ReDOS): A Phase II Randomized Study of Lower Dose Regorafenib Compared to Standard Dose Regorafenib in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Clobetasol
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReDOS
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jun 2020 to 22 Jun 2019.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 22 Jun 2020.
- 20 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Proportion of patients in each arm who complete 2 courses of treatment and who intend to initiate course 3 if no progression is noted on the planned disease evaluation) has been met. according to results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.