A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre, Superiority Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of PENTASA Enema Compared With Placebo Enema for 4-Week Treatment in Chinese Patients With Left-sided Active Ulcerative Colitis (UC) Followed by a Maximal 28-Week Open-Label Extension Phase of PENTASA Enema and/or PENTASA Tablets
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.