A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over study to assess the effects of fampridine on eye movements and nerve conduction in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) and a unilateral or bilateral internuclear ophthalmoplegia (INO)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Ophthalmoplegia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 27 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (FPA (first-pass amplitude)), according to results presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.