A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, 26-week Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of NVA237 Given Once or Twice Daily, in Patients With Moderate and Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 05 Mar 2018 Czech Republic, France and Italy were planned study locations as per Eudra CT record.
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.