Clinical Study of Chimeric CD(Cluster of Differentiation)19 Antigen Receptor-modified T Cells in Relapsed and/or Chemotherapy Refractory B-cell Leukemias and Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CART19
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on a Cellular Biomedicine Group media release.
- 25 Mar 2015 Results published in a Cellular Biomedicine Group media release.
- 27 Feb 2015 New trial record